Each of our two programmes runs for 13 weeks (September to December and January to April, with a 1-week study break in February). There are three weeks, over Christmas, between the two programmes.
Class time is roughly 5 hours per day, Monday to Friday, with an approximate equivalent in reading and homework.
- 2016–17 Class Schedule (Fall)
- 2015–16 Course Descriptions
- 2016–17 Events Calendar
- Visit the "What We Study" page
Updated information for the coming year's programmes is posted each August.
For 2016–17 the following dates have been determined:
- Commencement | Sunday, September 11
- Programme 1 first day of classes | Monday, September 12
- Programme 1 last possible exam date | Friday, December 16
- Programme 2 first day of classes | Monday, January 9
- Graduation for both programmes | Saturday, April 29
photo by John Goodridge