Rediscover the roots of Christian Higher Education: food for both mind and soul
Augustine College welcomes prospective students and their families to attend our next Student-for-a-Day to learn more about what the College offers its students academically and socially.
In the Classroom
- 1-2 pm LECTURE 1 | Prof. John Patrick: Christianity: The Necessary Foundation of Science
- 2:15-3 pm LECTURE 2 | Prof. Edward Tingley: The Illusion That You Are Not Confused (and the Old Solution)
- 3:15-4 pm LECTURE 3 | Prof. Brian Butcher: Augustine’s Confessions
In the Worship Space
- 4:15-5 pm CHAPEL | The Rev. Doug Hayman
- 5-5:30 pm DISCUSSION with Students, Alumni, & Faculty
In the Hall
- 5:30-7 pm DINNER / CONTINUED DISCUSSION
Please RSVP by March 23rd by email or by phone – 613.237.9870.